Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Music: You are my Everything *spazz* blog opening.

lol. hell yea. music is my everything. well, it's others' everything too, right? what is life without music? what would a certain someone who really loves music, like me, and you, do without it?

does my Qs made you think? haha, ima start with why music is existing.

because..
~ we exist!
people exist. people make music even without realizing it.
...................
i know there's alot more but i can't think of anything atm haha,

well...
music is one of the things that makes life colorful. for without it, our lives won't even have their own theme song... get my drift? music is everything. music will always be there, continually changing but not fading.


lol. that's just my opinion abt music being our everything. got yours?





--------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, this is my second blog, nae segye. like what i've said in my other blog, i'l be sharing some stuffs here... music, books, artists (which includes singers, actors, and the like), literature, places, food etc etc.

you can read if you want. you're all free to do it.